Rich embroidered tulle lace with a sheen. Incredibly flattering silhouette that flares out softly, feautering silk chiffon panels on front of skirt that ends with a flowing and elegant train. Matching slip. Back zipper closure.
*This dress is a custom-made dress by Saldana Vintage; it has a low back, whimsical trumpet sleeves and a 3 foot train.
Size 6; Bust 36in; Waist 27in; High Hip 34 in; Low Hip 37in
Important notes: please read
* If you are traveling in advance of your shoot, and need to book the dress for a longer time length, please book using the “4 day dress extension” product.
* Some rentals will be sent to the next renter instead of back to Sherry. You will receive a message from Sherry with the exact details if this occurs. If not, please ship back to Sherry. No exceptions – all dresses must be sent to the next renter or Sherry via 2 day (USPS, UPS, FedEx)carrier service.
* Refundable drycleaning deposit – why? Because many of you are adventurous and are taking the dresses into the elements. Take care of the dress, and you’ll get the deposit back. Simple, right? Read the details in the contract for more information. The easiest way to keep it clean is to tell the models that they will pay for it if they step on it or get it dirty! LOL – Kidding, not kidding.
* Because many of the popular dresses go renter to renter, you MUST take care of the dress in a way that it’s acceptable to the next renter.
If you are shooting in red dirt/rock/clay – specifically – or any reason you think it’s needed, please contact Sherry upon checkout so she can manually put on the calendar to schedule in time for drycleaning.
* Communication with Sherry is of utmost importance. Do not “surprise” me with a dirty dress, or shipping that hasn’t gotten out on the date you agreed to. You are best to contact with me so I can work through it with you. Whatever the situation.