A subtle V-neckline with organic edging extends into a floating lace strap element, highlighting the face and complementing the sheath silhouette beautifully—as the skirt gently flares above the knees for an ever-so-subtle fit-and-flare shape. Bedecked in cotton laces for an overall matte look, the laces follow organic linear patterns to flatter the curves and enhance the figure. The skirt then follows into a sheer cage train element—topped with vibrant lace appliqués and feather details for bohemian beauty in all three dimensions. The low V-back gathers into a classic keyhole feature framed by gorgeous, larger-than-life lace patterns. In the middle, a dotted lace fringe element dangles within the keyhole for an added flair of fun, feminine and utterly bohemian charm. With feathers, the Rowen gown pairs perfectly with the feather armbands. Ask about the options we have. The dress has a zip up back with fabric buttons and is ivory lace over ivory slip. Designer: All Who Wander
US street size 6; Bust 34.5 in (at largest part of bust); Waist 26 in; Hips 37.5 in
This dress is not to be rented to be used in red dirt or clay, such as the GA canyons or Sedona.
Important notes: please read
* If you are traveling in advance of your shoot, and need to book the dress for a longer time length, please book using the “4 day dress extension” product.
* Some rentals will be sent to the next renter instead of back to Sherry. You will receive a message from Sherry with the exact details if this occurs. If not, please ship back to Sherry. No exceptions – all dresses must be sent to the next renter or Sherry via 2 day (USPS, UPS, FedEx)carrier service.
* Refundable drycleaning deposit – why? Because many of you are adventurous and are taking the dresses into the elements. Take care of the dress, and you’ll get the deposit back. Simple, right? Read the details in the contract for more information. The easiest way to keep it clean is to tell the models that they will pay for it if they step on it or get it dirty! LOL – Kidding, not kidding.
* Because many of the popular dresses go renter to renter, you MUST take care of the dress in a way that it’s acceptable to the next renter.
If you are shooting in red dirt/rock/clay – specifically – or any reason you think it’s needed, please contact Sherry upon checkout so she can manually put on the calendar to schedule in time for drycleaning.
* Communication with Sherry is of utmost importance. Do not “surprise” me with a dirty dress, or shipping that hasn’t gotten out on the date you agreed to. You are best to contact with me so I can work through it with you. Whatever the situation.